Simple rules to follow for great success
- Use a 10 min window to try and make your targets.
- Try to get a profit of $20 within that 10 min span.
- If you make the $20 or more (in case it goes over on a hit) then close the wheel/log out and take a break. 10 min minimum,
- Keep the calculator sheet open and continue from your last investment,until you have made at least $100 .
- After making $100 or so, and the next time you close the wheel, then clear the calculator for your next session.
- With regards to system 2 , only if you have 4 consecutive losses is when you start the crossover.
- If for any reason you are down a total of $200 or more ( I dont expect that to happen ) then just quit!, start over at another time or next day, you will recover that. Although I do not expect this to be a situation or at least not very often.
Personally , I love system 2 more than any other systems I have. Although I use both of these systems and alternate during the course of the day, I find my self always leaning on system 2.
You must fully understand system 1 , to be able to use system 2
If you do as I said above and follow my advise on the videos, easily there should really be no excuse not to make over $200 per day. Seriously!. If done right, on a 5 hour day with your breaks you should clear $400 minimum .
Have fun and happy spinning!
Here are the videos of the IPRO ROULETTE SYSTEM.
SYSTEM 1 PASSWORD = ROULETTE
SYSTEM 2 ( PART 1 ) PASSWORD = ROULETTE
SYSTEM 2 ( PART 2 ) PASSWORD = ROULETTE
SYSTEM 3 ( PART 3 ) PASSWORD = MAGIC